Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What Wednesday

A quick one.
I'm writing from my iPhone as my laptop is unwell and in rehab...

Listening to:
Mumford and sons.
Beautiful and soulful music- I could listen for hours with their album on repeat and not get sick of them. Favourite for tonight is After the Storm.

Reading:
The Ultimate Book of Baby Knits- Debbie Bliss.
Have been wanting to learn to knit for a very long time, and now seems like a good opportunity while I have no uni. She is a beautiful knitter and her baby merino wool is AMAZING... It's not itchy or hot, it's just soft and washes beautifully...I can feel a blanket coming on for Annabel and if I really got excited I thought it'd be lovely to knit the booties in my post photo for the Helpers to give to the mothers who courageously turn away from the clinics doors with their baby's heart still beating.

Eating:
I'm eating M&M's tonight, I'm half way between survival mode and self destruct...hopefully these will push mr closer to the former.

Watching:
Parenthood.
I am absolutely captured by this show. I wish I could tell you it is some show on EWTN or a classical romance serial on the ABC series channeling Jane Austen, but let's face it- I'm a struggling, Catholic, single parent trying to convince the world I can play both Mummy and daddy in this game we call life, and Pride and Prejudice can't really relate right now.

I can tell already by reading through this post I'm not praying nearly enough *again*...

Your grace Lord.
Your grace.
Should be sufficient for me.
Please draw me closer to you.


I've had 3 nights of absolute emotional exhaustion, which had finally been solved and resolved. Annabel has developed a fear of the dark and became totally hysterical at bedtime- a set of string-lights strung over her cot has fixed. If only all of life's issues could be solved with a $30 box of light bulbs covered in coloured thread.

In other news Annie had a haircut last week. I would have done it myself like I used to do but it had gotten so long and I wanted so much cut, I was afraid I might make a mistake...she looks so cute and I've been stopped by ransoms about 11 times in the street with comments on my girl and her cute mop...I'll have to get some better shots of it, preferably when it is washed lol.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be posting some really good stuff soon when I get my toshiba back... Did I mention my life is about to turn upside down? No? Well keep reading and maybe you'll know stuff.

Bleshoooo, says annie,

Love, Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment