Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Big week.

I'm feeling it tonight.
The first anniversary of Annabels grandmother passing was this past week. I took Annabel to her burial plot and spent a couple of hours in prayer while Annabel played nearby... I feel so weighed down, so heavy and surrounded by death. People just die. You know these people, hold their hand, converse, argue, embrace, take for granted, and then they are gone. It is a crushing concept for me to come to terms with. I don't think I'll ever get over Timothy's death and this week alot of that grief surfaced in me.

I'm experiencing a lot of loss in my life. Loss of youth, loss of possibilities, loss of friends, and I feel broken. God has a hand in everything good and bad alike, I know this. I just wish I understood.

Annabel has been so sick today, her immune system isn't coping at all these past months and I worry about her. She's been throwing up all afternoon and evening, so tonight she's sleeping beside me...finally resting and i pray this blessed sleep will give me my bright, bubbly smiley girl back when she wakes tomorrow, God willing.

Photos of annabel in her new Birkenstocks. She loves them.

Pray,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment